|Born||30 November 1956
Lebanon, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, United States
|Other names||Christina Hoover, Susan Jensen|
Constance Money was a performer in hardcore pornographic films during the 1970s and 1980s. She played the role of "Misty Beethoven" in the 1976 adult classic The Opening of Misty Beethoven, and also appeared in the 1977 films Barbara Broadcast, Mary! Mary! and Obsessed, as well as the 1978 film Maraschino Cherry. She was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame in 1998. She was inducted into the XRCO Hall of Fame as a film pioneer in 2016.
- "Personal Biography – Constance Money". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- Peter Lehman, "Pornography: film and culture", Rutgers depth of field series, Rutgers University Press, 2006, ISBN 0-8135-3871-8
- Linda Williams, Hard core: power, pleasure, and the "frenzy of the visible", University of California Press, 1999, ISBN 0-520-21943-0
- West, Ashley (April 7, 2017). "'The Opening of Misty Beethoven' (1976): Jamie Gillis and Constance Money". The Rialto Report. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- "Past Winners - AVN Awards". AVN Awards. Archived from the original on 2009-04-15.
- "2016 XRCO Award Winners Announced". AVN. June 22, 2016. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- Constance Money on IMDb
- Constance Money at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Constance Money at the Adult Film Database
- Constance Money − behind the scenes − part 1 part 2.
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|