Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up constant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constant or The Constant may refer to:
- Constant (mathematics), a non-varying value
- Mathematical constant, a special number that arises naturally in mathematics, such as π or e
- Control variable, in experimentation, the unchanging or constant variable
- Physical constant, a physical quantity generally believed to be universal and unchanging
- Constant (computer programming), a value that, unlike a variable, cannot be reassociated with a different value
- Logical constant, a symbol in symbolic logic that has the same meaning in all models, such as the symbol "=" for "equals"
- Constant (given name)
- Constant (surname)
- John, Elector of Saxony (1468–1532), known as John the Constant
- Constant Nieuwenhuys (1920-2005), better known as Constant
- Constant, Barbados, a populated place
- "The Constant", a 2008 episode of the television show Lost
- The Constant (Story of the Year album)
- The Constant (I Blame Coco album)
- Constants (band), an American rock band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.