Constantina is the feminine form of Constantine. It may refer to:
- Constantina, a Byzantine saint, the eldest daughter of Roman Emperor Constantine I and his second wife Fausta
- Constantina (empress), Byzantine empress, daughter of Tiberius II and wife of Maurice
- Constantina, Brazil, a Brazilian municipality in Rio Grande do Sul
- Constantina, Seville, a Spanish municipality in the province of Seville.
- Constantina (Osrhoene), a Roman/Byzantine city in northern Mesopotamia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constantina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.