Jump to navigation Jump to search
Constantina is the feminine form of Constantine. It may refer to:
- Constantina, a Byzantine saint, the eldest daughter of Roman Emperor Constantine I and his second wife Fausta
- Constantina (empress), Byzantine empress, daughter of Tiberius II and wife of Maurice
- Constantina, Brazil, a Brazilian municipality in Rio Grande do Sul
- Constantina, Seville, a Spanish municipality in the province of Seville.
- Constantina (Osrhoene), a Roman/Byzantine city in northern Mesopotamia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constantina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.