(Redirected from Constituency (disambiguation))
|Look up constituent or constituency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constituent or constituency may refer to:
- Electoral district or constituency
- Constituent (politics), an individual voter within an electoral district (constituency)
- Interest group or constituency
- Constituent assembly
- entity forming part of a sovereign state:
- Constituency (administrative division), in Namibia and the Canton of St. Gallen in Switzerland.
In the physical sciences
- Constituent quark is a current quark with a covering
- Particle is a small localized object to which can be ascribed several physical properties such as volume or mass.
- Constituent (linguistics), a unit within a hierarchical structure of words.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constituent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.