(Redirected from Constituent country)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up country in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A country is a geopolitical area–often synonymous with a sovereign state.
Country or countries may also refer to:
- Rural area, the country or countryside, an area away from towns or cities
- Country (identity), a self-concept related to being from a rural area.
- Countries of the Kingdom of Denmark, subdivisions of the Kingdom of Denmark
- Countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, subdivisions of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Countries of the United Kingdom, subdivisions of the United Kingdom
- Overseas country of France, a subdivision of the French Republic
- Republics of Russia, subdivisions of the Russian Federation
Arts and entertainment
- Country music, a genre of music
- Country (EP), a 2008 EP by Anaïs Mitchell and Rachel Ries
- Country (album), a 1974 album by Canadian Anne Murray
- "Country" (Mo Pitney song), released in 2014
- Country Joe McDonald (born 1942), an American musician and singer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.