(Redirected from Constituent country)
|Look up country in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A country is a geopolitical area–often synonymous with a sovereign state.
Country or countries may also refer to:
- Rural area, the country or countryside, an area away from towns or cities
- Country (identity), a self-concept related to being from a rural area.
- Countries of the Kingdom of Denmark, subdivisions of the Kingdom of Denmark
- Countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, subdivisions of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Countries of the United Kingdom, subdivisions of the United Kingdom
- Overseas country of France, a subdivision of the French Republic
Arts and entertainment
- Country music, a genre of music
- Country (EP), a 2008 EP by Anaïs Mitchell and Rachel Ries
- Country (album), a 1974 album by Canadian Anne Murray
- "Country" (Mo Pitney song), released in 2014
- Country Joe McDonald (born 1942), an American musician and singer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.