Jump to navigation Jump to search
Constitution type or body type can refer to a number of attempts to classify human body shapes:
- Humours (Ayurveda)
- Somatotype of William Herbert Sheldon
- Paul Carus's character typology
- Ernst Kretschmer's character typology
- Elliot Abravanel's glandular metabolism typology
- Sasang typology by Je-Ma Lee
- Bertil Lundman's racial classification system
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.