Constitution type or body type refer to a number of classification systems or typology systems used to empirically or theoretically classify the body shape of a human individual.
- Humours (Ayurveda)
- Somatotype of William Herbert Sheldon
- Paul Carus's character typology
- Ernst Kretschmer's character typology
- Elliot Abravanel's glandular metabolism typology
- Sasang typology by Je-Ma Lee
- Bertil Lundman's racial classification system
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.