(Redirected from Constitutional Convention)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Constitutional convention may refer to:
- Constitutional convention (political custom), an informal and uncodified procedural agreement
- Constitutional convention (political meeting), a meeting of delegates to adopt a new constitution or revise an existing constitution
- Constitutional Convention (Australia), any of four gatherings in 1891, 1897–98, 1973, and 1998
- Constitutional Convention (Ireland), established in 2012
- Constitutional Convention (Philippines)
- Scottish Constitutional Convention
- Constitutional conventions of the United Kingdom
- Constitutional Convention (United States)
- Second Constitutional Convention of the United States
- Convention to propose amendments to the United States Constitution
- Constitutional Convention (California)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constitutional convention.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.