From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Constitutional Convention)
Constitutional convention may refer to:
- Constitutional convention (political custom), an informal and uncodified procedural agreement.
- Constitutional convention (political meeting), a meeting of delegates to adopt a new constitution or revise an existing constitution.
Constitutional conventions by country
- Constitutional Convention (Australia), any of four gatherings in 1891, 1897–98, 1973, 1998
- Constitutional Convention (Ireland), established in 2012
- Constitutional Convention (Philippines)
- Scottish Constitutional Convention
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constitutional convention.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.