Jump to navigation Jump to search
Constrictor may refer to:
- Any snake that kills its prey by constriction
- A taxonomic synonym for Boa, also known as "boas", a genus of non-venomous boas found in Central and South America, Mexico and Madagascar
- A taxonomic synonym for Python, also known as "pythons", a genus of non-venomous pythons found in Africa and Asia
- Constrictor (album), a 1986 album by Alice Cooper
- Constrictor (comics), a supervillain/hero in the Marvel Comics universe
- Constrictor knot, a binding knot
- Pharyngeal constrictor, one of the muscles that serves to constrict the pharynx
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constrictor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.