From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up construction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Construction is the process of producing buildings and other infrastructure.
Construction also may refer to:
- Additional physical/mechanical senses:
- Offshore construction, the installation of structures in marine environments
- Primarily abstract senses of creation or assembly:
- Construction as synonym for "act of construing":
- Building (Australian magazine), subsequently published under the title Construction
- On Construction (Latin: De Constructione), books XVII & XVIII of Priscian's Institutions of Grammar
- Index of construction articles
- Construct (disambiguation)
- Constructionism (disambiguation)
- Constructivism (disambiguation)
- Constructor (disambiguation)
- Reconstruction (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Construction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.