Constructive non-standard analysis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The possibility of constructivization of nonstandard analysis was studied by Palmgren (1997, 1998, 2001). The model of constructive nonstandard analysis studied there is an extension of Moerdijk’s (1995) model for constructive nonstandard arithmetic.
- Ieke Moerdijk, A model for intuitionistic nonstandard arithmetic, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, vol. 73 (1995), pp. 37–51.
- "Abstract: This paper provides an explicit description of a model for intuitionistic non-standard arithmetic, which can be formalized in a constructive metatheory without the axiom of choice."
- Erik Palmgren, Developments in Constructive Nonstandard Analysis, Bull. Symbolic Logic Volume 4, Number 3 (1998), 233–272.
- "Abstract: We develop a constructive version of nonstandard analysis, extending Bishop's constructive analysis with infinitesimal methods. ..."
|This mathematical logic-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|