From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up constructor or constructors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constructor may refer to:
- Constructor (object-oriented programming), object-organizing method
- Constructor (video game), a 1997 PC game by Acclaim, the prequel of Constructor: Street Wars
- Constructors (Formula One), person or group who builds the chassis of a car in auto racing, especially Formula One
- Constructor (software), a software product by Graphisoft used to schedule and estimate buildings
- Constructor Group AS, a Norwegian-based group specialising in shelving, racking and storage systems
- An entity in Constructor theory, a theory of everything developed by physicist David Deutsch in 2012.
- A builder (especially a construction company or a manager of builders)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constructor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.