Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up constructor or constructors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constructor may refer to:
Science and technology
- Constructor (object-oriented programming), object-organizing method
- Constructors (Formula One), person or group who builds the chassis of a car in auto racing, especially Formula One
- Constructor (software), a software product by Graphisoft used to schedule and estimate buildings
- Constructor, an entity in Constructor theory, a theory of everything developed by physicist David Deutsch in 2012
- Constructor (video game), a 1997 PC game by Acclaim, the prequel of Constructor: Street Wars
- Constructor Group AS, a Norwegian-based group specialising in shelving, racking and storage systems
- Construction worker, a builder, especially a construction company or a manager of builders
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constructor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.