Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up consul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A consul is one of a number of political officials.
Consul may also refer to:
- Consul (representative), a representative in one country of the government of another
- Consul General, the head of a consular mission
- Roman consul, the highest elected office in ancient Rome
- Consul (genus), a genus of butterflies
- Consul (software), an open source tool for service discovery and configuration, written by HashiCorp
- CONSUL (software), an open source tool for civic participation, originally created by the city of Madrid
- Consul, a brand of typewriters in mid-20th century by Československá zbrojovka, akc.spol.
- Consul, a Brazilian manufacturer of home appliances wholly owned by Whirlpool Corporation
- Organisation Consul, 1920's German Nationalist death squad
- The Consul, a 1950 opera by Gian Carlo Menotti
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.