|Look up consultant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A consultant is a professional who provides advice in a particular area of expertise.
Consultant may also refer to:
- "The Consultant", an episode of the television series M*A*S*H
- "The Consultant" (Fringe), an episode the television series Fringe
- Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant, a short film
- The Consultants, a comedy sketch team
- Consultation (Texas), the 1835 Texas meeting of colonists on a proposed rebellion against the Republic of Mexico
- Psychotherapy, mental health practice of counseling
- List of counseling topics
- Counselor (disambiguation), designation for practitioners in certain professions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consultant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.