Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up consultation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Consultation may refer to:
- Public consultation, a process by which the public's input on matters affecting them is sought
- Consultation (Texas), the 1835 Texas meeting of colonists on a proposed rebellion against the Republic of Mexico
- Consultation (doctor), a formal meeting with a medical doctor for discussion or the seeking of advice
- Consultation in object-oriented programming, see Object aggregation
- An event similar to a symposium
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consultation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.