|Look up consultation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Consultation may refer to:
- Public consultation, a process by which the public's input on matters affecting them is sought
- Consultation (Texas), the 1835 Texas meeting of colonists on a proposed rebellion against the Republic of Mexico
- Consultation (doctor), a formal meeting with a medical doctor for discussion or the seeking of advice
- Bahá'í consultation, a distinctive method of non-adversarial decision-making
- Consultation (media), the relationship between a media services provider and media services consumer
- Consultation (object-oriented programming)
- An event similar to a symposium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consultation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.