Consumer relationship system
Current consumer relationship systems integrate the software with telephone and call recording systems as well as with corporate systems for input and reporting. Customers can provide input from the company's website directly into the CRS. These systems are popular because they can deliver the 'voice of the consumer' that contributes to product quality improvement and that ultimately increases corporate profits.
Consumer relationship systems that provide automated support as well as advanced systems may have artificial intelligence (AI) interfaces that can extract and analyse data collected, or handle basic questions and complaints.
- Business intelligence
- Customer experience
- Customer intelligence
- Customer service – contains ISO standards
- Customer value maximization
- Enterprise relationship management (ERM)
- Sales force management system
- Sales intelligence
- Sales process engineering
- ICMI Customer Management Insight Magazine, September 2007, pp 44–50, Retrieved 11 January 2012
- Smith, S.E. "What is Consumer Relationship System?". WiseGeek.net. Retrieved 1 February 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Wilke/Thornton, Inc Products Archived 2008-08-20 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 11 January 2012