Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up consumption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Consumption may refer to:
- Consumption (ecology), receipt of energy by consuming other organisms
- The disease tuberculosis, historically
- Consumption (economics), a category of economic activity primarily including purchasing
- Consumption function, an economic formula
- Consumption (sociology) of resources, associated with social class, identity, group membership, and age
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consumption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.