From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2012)|
A contact page is a standard web page on a website used to allow the visitor to contact the website owner or people who are responsible for the maintenance of the site. The page often contains one or more of the following items:
- a mailto link to an e-mail address.
- a description of personalia like a (organization) name, address, zip code, residential area, with sometimes a map indicating a certain physical location and a description or visualization of how to get there;
- a set of visual icons or textual links to social networking services;
- a contact form with entries where the visitor can fill in their name, subject and message and send or reset it.
- Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- The Internet Society (ISOC)
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|