Jump to navigation Jump to search
Contactless may refer to:
- Contactless smart card
- Proximity card, a contactless integrated circuit device used for security access or payment systems
- Contactless payment, systems which use RFID for making secure payments
- MasterCard Contactless, MasterCard's EMV-compatible contactless payment feature
- Radio-frequency identification, an automatic identification method
- Near Field Communication, a short-range wireless technology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contactless.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.