Jump to navigation Jump to search
Contactless may refer to:
- Contactless smart card
- Proximity card, a contactless integrated circuit device used for security access or payment systems
- Contactless payment, systems which use RFID for making secure payments
- MasterCard Contactless, MasterCard's EMV-compatible contactless payment feature
- Radio-frequency identification, an automatic identification method
- Near Field Communication, a short-range wireless technology
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contactless.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.