(Redirected from Contain)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up containment, contain, or contains in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Containment is a geopolitical strategy to stop the expansion of an enemy.
Containment may also refer to:
- Containment (computer programming), a form of object composition
- Containment (film), a 2015 British film
- Containment (RTS), a strategy in a real-time strategy game
- Containment (TV series), a 2016 American series
- Containment, in set theory, another term for a subset
- Containment building, a structure enclosing a nuclear reactor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Containment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.