From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up containment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Containment is a military strategy to stop the expansion of an enemy.
Containment may also refer to:
- Containment (computer programming), a type of relationship between two objects in object-oriented programming
- Containment (RTS), the act of controlling an enemy player's advancement in a real-time strategy game
- Containment (TV series), an upcoming American television series
- Containment, the relationship of one set being a subset of another
- Containment, a system of cable management
- Containment, manipulation or subversion in another's belief system in the literary theory of subversion and containment
- Contain (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "containment"
- All pages with titles containing "containment"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Containment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.