From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up containment or contain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Containment is a geopolitical strategy to stop the expansion of an enemy.
Containment may also refer to:
- Containment (computer programming), using an object composition to store several instances of a data type
- Containment (film), a 2015 British film
- Containment (RTS), the act of controlling an enemy player's advancement in a real-time strategy game
- Containment (TV series), a 2016 American series
- Containment, in set theory, another term for a subset
- Container (disambiguation)
- Isolation (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "containment"
- All pages with titles containing containment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Containment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.