|License||License: Enterprise Edition, Software as a Server: SME Edition|
Contegro CMS pronounced con-teg-ro (abbreviation for Content and Growth) is a commercial website content management system (WCMS). Developed on the ASP.NET framework and Microsoft SQL Server database.
The web console uses the "Desktop" style interface.
Development for Contegro commenced in October 2005 by a company called Labyrinth Solutions  in Auckland New Zealand.
Contegro is available in two licensing options:
Contegro Server Edition - a ‘cloud’ solution whereby all sites share a single install of the Contegro application and database. This model provides central management of all websites and the ability to create new sites from within the Admin console.
Contegro Enterprise Edition - an 'on premises' solution for large scale projects. Providing clients with complete ownership of the environment.
Contegro's modular design allows for the framework to be extended with the following fully integrated add-on modules:
- Digital Signage
- Document Library
- E-commerce Lite
- E-commerce Enterprise
- Email Campaign Management 
- Events Calendar
- Form Builder
- Image gallery
- Investor Relations Suite (IR)
- Microsites (Satellite Sites)
- Product Catalogue
- Real Estate
- RSS Feeds and RSS Reader
- Store Locator
- Vehicle Booking Engine
- WYSIWYG Editor with Flash and media management, Image manager & image mapping
- Content management with versioning and workflow
- Granular level permissions for Administrators
- Membership facility with self Registration and Approval processes
- Unlimited Members and Member Groups with granular level permission to pages or modules within individual pages
- Dynamic Site Tree (Google Site Tree) and A-Z Site Tree
- Full Text Searching. Integrated with all add-on modules
- Search Engine Optimization
- Friendly URL's with URL Redirection
- Web standards - XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.1 compliant code