(Redirected from Contemplator)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up contemplation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contemplation is a type of prayer or meditation.
Contemplation or Contemplator may also refer to:
- Speculative reason
- Contemplation (Kafka), a sequence of eighteen short stories by Franz Kafka
- Contemplation EP, a Mike Garson album
- Contemplations (poem), a poem by Anne Bradstreet
- Contemplations, a series of exercises in the Amitayurdhyana Sutra
- "Contemplate", a song by Savoy and Grabbitz
- Contemplator (Marvel Comics), a comic book character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contemplation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.