From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up contender in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contender may refer to:
- Contender (stock character), commonly used in books, TV shows, plays, and films
- The Contender (1944 film), film directed by Sam Newfield
- The Contender (2000 film), 2000 film starring Gary Oldman, Joan Allen, and Jeff Bridges
- The Contender (Lipsyte novel), 1967 novel by Robert Lipsyte
- "The Contender", a song by Menahan Street Band on the 2008 album Make the Road by Walking
- "Contender", a song by The Pains of Being Pure at Heart on their 2009 self-titled album The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
- "Contenders" (song), a song by Heaven 17
- The Contender (TV series), a 2005 boxing-based reality television series or its spinoffs
- The Contenders, a 2011 C-SPAN series about influential American presidential nominees
- Contender (dinghy), type of sailing dinghy
- The Contender (firearm), single shot, break-action firearm made as a pistol or rifle, manufactured by Thompson Center Arms
- A variety of green beans
- The Contender: The Game of Political Debate, a political debate-themed party game using cards.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contender.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.