From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Contessa)
|Look up conte or contessa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conte may also refer to:
- The drawing medium Conté, also known as Conté sticks or crayons
- The toy soldier manufacturer Richard Conte
- A town in France, Conte, Jura
- The Conté royal family, a fictional family in Tamora Pierce's Tortallan world
- Conte (surname)
Contessa may also refer to:
- Hino Contessa, a 1960s car made by Hino Motors
- Barefoot Contessa, a cooking show hosted by Ina Garten
- The Barefoot Contessa, a 1954 film starring Humphrey Bogart and Ava Gardner
- Hindustan Contessa, an Indian car made by Hindustan Motors based on the Vauxhall Victor
- The Contessa, a character on the PBS game show Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
- The Contessa, a villain from the Sly Cooper video game franchise
- Contessa Premium Foods
- Contessa, a ship used by Volkoff Industries in the TV series Chuck
- Contessa 26 first GRP yacht in a range of yachts built by Jeremy Rogers Ltd. and J. J. Taylor & Sons Ltd. of Toronto; 26ft length
- Contessa 32 32 ft length design in a range of GRP yachts built by Jeremy Rogers Ltd.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.