From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up contextual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contextual may refer to:
- Contextual advertising, advertisements based on other content displayed
- Contextual design, user-centered design process developed by Hugh Beyer and Karen Holtzblatt
- Contextual inquiry, user-centered design method, part of the contextual design methodology
- Contextual learning, learning outside the classroom
- Contextual Theatre, form of theatre
- Comparative contextual analysis, methodology for comparative research
- Contextual deep linking, links that bring users to content in mobile apps regardless of whether or not they had the app previously installed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contextual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.