Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up contiguity or contiguous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contiguity or contiguous may refer to:
- Contiguous data storage, in computer science
- Contiguity (probability theory)
- Contiguity (psychology)
- Contiguous distribution of species, in biogeography
- Geographic contiguity of territorial land
- Contiguous zone in territorial waters
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contiguity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.