|Headquarters||New York City|
|Joseph Naftali, president and publisher
Steven Lashley, vice president
Andrew Murin, editor-in-chief
Established in 1988 in New York City, Continüm published its first tile in 1988, Continüm Presents. In 1990 Continüm rededicated itself to its core titles, The Dark, Foodang, and The Mighty Mites. The company continued until 1994, when it changed its name to August House, Inc.
August House colored other companies' comics and CD-ROMs, and continued to self-publish until 1995. Naftali finally closed the doors on August House when he grew tired of the industry's poor business practices.
- Continüm Presents (3 issues, 1988–1989)
- The Dark vol. 1 (4 issues, November 1990–June 1992) — adaptation of a character first featured in the 1980s role-playing game Villains and Vigilantes.
- The Dark vol. 2 (7 issues, July 1993–July 1994)
- The Dark Convention Book
- Foodang: Clown with a Gun (1 issue, July 1994)
- The Mighty Mites (1991, 1993)—parody title of Marvel Comics superheroes; acquired from Eternity Comics
- Naftali, Joseph. "The New Continüm," The Dark vol. 1, #1 (Continüm Comics, November 1990).
- "Comics Publishers Suffer Tough Summer: Body Count Rises in Market Shakedown," The Comics Journal #172 (November 1994), pp. 13-18.
|This article about a comics publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|