Jump to navigation Jump to search
Contingency may refer to
- Contingency (philosophy), in philosophy and logic
- Contingent fee in commercial matters
- Contingency management in medicine
- Contingency plan in planning
- Contingency table in statistics
- Contingent claims in finance
- Contingent liability in law
- Contingent vote in politics
- Contingent work and contingent workforce, an employment relationship
- Cost contingency in business risk management
- Contractual terms, upon which agreed outcomes are contingent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contingency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.