Jump to navigation Jump to search
Contingency may refer to
- Contingency (philosophy), in philosophy and logic
- Contingent fee in commercial matters
- Contingency management in medicine
- Contingency plan in planning
- Contingency table in statistics
- Contingent claims in finance
- Contingent liability in law
- Contingent vote in politics
- Contingent work and contingent workforce, an employment relationship
- Cost contingency in business risk management
- Contractual terms, upon which agreed outcomes are contingent
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contingency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.