(Redirected from Contorted)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up contort or contortion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contortion is a word for an act of twisting and deforming. It may also refer to:
- Contortion, a performance art
- Contorsion, a concept in differential geometry described by the Contorsion tensor
- an old term for complicated geological folds
Contortions may also refer to:
- James Chance and the Contortions, a musical group
Contort may additionally refer to:
- Contort (law), an informal legal term combining "contract" and "tort"
- Contort, a botanical term for a type of aestivation
- Contortion Spur, a glacier spur in Antarctica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contortion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.