|Headquarters||Smyrna, Tennessee, United States|
|Key people||Matt Chaifetz, CEO|
Allen Howell, Executive Chairman
Kelly Ginn, EVP of Finance
Lee Harris, EVP of Flight Operations
David Augustin, EVP of FBO Services
Dan Feemster, VP of Government Services
Ryan Donahue, VP of Maintenance
Contour Aviation (legally Corporate Flight Management, Inc. d.b.a. Contour Aviation) is a multifaceted aviation services company based in Smyrna, Tennessee, USA. It started operations in 1982 as an on-demand charter service for passengers and freight in the southern United States, as well as a full-service Federal Aviation Administration certificated repair station and a fixed-base operator. Its main base is Smyrna Airport. It currently operates charter flights, and provides aircraft management, sales, government services, and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services.
The Contour Aviation charter fleet (FAR Part 135) includes the following aircraft:
|BAe Jetstream 31||19|
|BAe Jetstream 32||19|
|BAe Jetstream 41||29|
|Bombardier Challenger 300||8|
|Bombardier Challenger 605||12|
|Bombardier Global XRS||14|
|Bombardier Learjet 35||8|
|Cessna Citation XLS||9|
|Cessna Citation V||9|
- "About Corporate Flight Management - CFM". Contour Aviation. Retrieved 2018-03-29.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 69.
- "Home - Contour Aviation". Contour Aviation. Retrieved 2018-03-29.
- "ContourAirlines". www.contourairlines.com. Retrieved 2018-04-02.
- "Fleet - Contour Aviation". Contour Aviation. Retrieved 2018-03-29.