|Look up contrast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contrast or The Contrast may refer to:
- The Contrast (band), an English pop band, who formed in 1999
- Contrast (music), the difference between parts or different instrumental sounds
- Contrast (Klinik album), 1992
- Contrast (EP), a 2006 EP by The Features
- Contrast (Emi Maria album), 2010
- Contrast (Signal Aout 42 album), 1990
- Contrast (Conor Maynard album), 2012
Other uses in media
- Contrast (video game), developed by Compulsion Games, 2013
- The Contrast (play), an American play written in 1787 by Royall Tyler
- Contrast (linguistics), expressing distinctions between words
- Contrast (literary), describing the difference(s) between two or more entities
- Contrast (vision), the difference in color and light between parts of an image
- Contrast (statistics), a combination of averages whose coefficients add up to zero, or the difference between two means
- Behavioral contrast, a phenomenon studied in psychology (behavior analysis)
- Contrast medium, used to distinguish structures or fluids within a body, often shortened to just "contrast"
- Contrastive (disambiguation)
- Contrasts (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Contrast"
- All pages with a title containing Contrast
- All pages beginning with "The Contrast"
- All pages with a title containing The Contrast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contrast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.