Covariance and contravariance
(Redirected from Contravariant)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up covariance or contravariance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Covariance and contravariance may refer to:
- Covariance and contravariance of vectors, in mathematics and theoretical physics
- Covariance and contravariance of functors, in category theory
- Covariance and contravariance (computer science), whether a type system preserves the ordering ≤ of types
- Covariance, in probability theory and statistics, the measure of how much two random variables vary together
- Covariance (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.