Jump to navigation Jump to search
Conus is a genus of marine snails.
Conus may also refer to:
- Saint Conus (died 1200), Benedictine monk and saint
- Georgi Conus (1862-1933), Russian composer, brother of Julius and Lev
- Julius Conus (1869-1942), Russian violinist and composer, brother of Georgi and Lev
- Lev Conus (1871–1944), Russian pianist, music educator, and composer, brother of Georgi and Julius
- Serge Conus (1902-1988), Russian pianist and composer, son of Julius
- Contiguous United States (CONUS)
- Conus (Marietta, Ohio), a prehistoric Moundbuilders' mound in Marietta, Ohio, United States
- USS LST-317, a U.S. Navy ship to be converted to landing craft repair ship USS Conus (ARL-44), but the conversion was cancelled
- Conus artery, present in only 45 percent of human hearts
- Conus medullaris or conus terminalis, is the tapered, lower end of the spinal cord
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.