From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conus is a genus of marine snails.
Conus may also refer to:
- Saint Conus (died 1200), Benedictine monk and saint
- Georgi Conus (1862-1933), Russian composer, brother of Julius and Lev
- Julius Conus (1869-1942), Russian violinist and composer, brother of Georgi and Lev
- Lev Conus (1871–1944), Russian pianist, music educator, and composer, brother of Georgi and Julius
- Serge Conus (1902-1988), Russian pianist and composer, son of Julius
- Contiguous United States (CONUS)
- Conus (Marietta, Ohio), a prehistoric Moundbuilders' mound in Marietta, Ohio, United States
- USS LST-317, a U.S. Navy ship to be converted to landing craft repair ship USS Conus (ARL-44), but the conversion was cancelled
- Conus artery, present in only 45 percent of human hearts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.