|Look up convention in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Convention may refer to:
- Treaty, an agreement in international law
- Convention (meeting), a large gathering of people who share a common interest
- Trade fair
- Convention (norm), a custom or tradition, a standard of presentation or conduct
- Bridge convention, a term in the game of bridge
- Convention (Paris Métro), a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro in the 15th arrondissement
- "The Convention" (The Office episode)
- "Convention" (Malcolm in the Middle episode)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convention.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.