Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up convention in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Convention may refer to:
- Convention (norm), a custom or tradition, a standard of presentation or conduct
- Treaty, an agreement in international law
- Convention (meeting), meeting of a (usually large) group of individuals and/or companies in a certain field
- Convention (meeting), a large gathering of people who share a common interest
- Trade fair
- Bridge convention, a term in the game of bridge
- Convention (Paris Métro), a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro in the 15th arrondissement
- "The Convention" (The Office episode)
- "Convention" (Malcolm in the Middle episode)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convention.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.