From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Convento)
|Look up convent or convento in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A convent is a community of priests, religious brothers, religious sisters or nuns, or the building used by such a community.
Convent or convento may also refer to:
- Convent, Louisiana, U.S.
- Convent Gallery, an art museum in Australia
- Convento Building (Mission San Fernando), on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Hotel El Convento, a hotel in Puerto Rico
- Convento, a town in Piedmont, Italy
- Dominican Convent High School in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Dominican Convent High School, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Dominican Convent Primary School, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Dominican Convent Primary School, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Convent (band), a project of Emilie Autumn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.