|Look up converter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Converter may refer to:
- Frequency converter
- "Voltage converter", another name for
- Digital-to-analog converter
- Analog-to-digital converter
- "Frequency-to-Voltage converter" (F-V converter), a frequency detector for voltage-controlled Guitar synthesizer.
- A combination local oscillator and mixer stage in a Superheterodyne receiver
- "Converter", an alternate name for a remote control
- Cable converter box, an electronic device use in Cable Television Systems
- Digital television adapter, sometimes known as a "converter box"
- Low-noise block converter, in communications
- Scan conversion between video formats
- File format converter convert between various file formats
- Converter (metallurgy)
- Bessemer converter, a metallurgical process for steelmaking
- A process vessel in Basic oxygen steelmaking
- Catalytic converter, in automobiles
- Autogas converter, part of an automotive LPG system, also known as a vaporiser or pressure reducer
- Converter (music), a noise music project by Scott Sturgis
- Torque converter
- Fountain pen converter, a removable filling mechanism for fountain pens
- Unit converter
- Currency converter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Converter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.