Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up converter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Converter may refer to:
- Frequency converter
- "Voltage converter", another name for
- Digital-to-analog converter
- Analog-to-digital converter
- "Frequency-to-Voltage converter" (F-V converter), a frequency detector for voltage-controlled Guitar synthesizer.
- A combination local oscillator and mixer stage in a Superheterodyne receiver
- "Converter", an alternate name for a remote control
- Cable converter box, an electronic device use in Cable Television Systems
- Digital television adapter, sometimes known as a "converter box"
- Low-noise block converter, in communications
- Scan conversion between video formats
- File format converter convert between various file formats
- Converter (metallurgy)
- Bessemer converter, a metallurgical process for steelmaking
- A process vessel in Basic oxygen steelmaking
- Catalytic converter, in automobiles
- Autogas converter, part of an automotive LPG system, also known as a vaporiser or pressure reducer
- Converter (music), a noise music project by Scott Sturgis
- Torque converter
- Fountain pen converter, a removable filling mechanism for fountain pens
- Unit converter
- Currency converter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Converter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.