Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up convex or convexity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Convex, meaning "curving out" or "extending outward" (compare concave), may refer to:
Economics and finance
- Convexity in economics
- Convex preferences
- Convexity (finance), second derivatives in financial modeling generally
- Bond convexity, a measure of the sensitivity of the duration of a bond to changes in interest rates
- Convex set, in mathematics
- Convex function, in mathematics
- Convex polygon, a polygon in which no line segment between two points on the boundary ever goes outside the polygon.
- Convex polytope (including convex polyhedrons)
- List of convexity topics
- Non-convexity (economics), violations of the convexity assumptions of elementary economics
- Concave (disambiguation)
- Obtuse angle
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.