Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up convex or convexity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Convex, meaning "curving out" or "extending outward" (compare concave), may refer to:
Economics and finance
- Convexity in economics
- Convex preferences
- Convexity (finance), second derivatives in financial modeling generally
- Bond convexity, a measure of the sensitivity of the duration of a bond to changes in interest rates
- Convex set, in mathematics
- Convex function, in mathematics
- Convex polygon, a polygon in which no line segment between two points on the boundary ever goes outside the polygon.
- Convex polytope (including convex polyhedrons)
- List of convexity topics
- Non-convexity (economics), violations of the convexity assumptions of elementary economics
- Concave (disambiguation)
- Obtuse angle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.