From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up convex or convexity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Convex means curving out or extending outward (compare concave).
Convex or convexity may refer to:
- Convexity (mathematics)
- Convexity in economics
- Convexity (finance), second derivatives in financial modeling generally
- Bond convexity, a measure of the sensitivity of the duration of a bond to changes in interest rates
- Convex Computer, a company that produced a number of vector supercomputers
- Convex Software Library, a client-side open source solution for Internet Explorer
- Convex lens, in optics
- Non-convexity (economics), violations of the convexity assumptions of elementary economics
- Concave (disambiguation)
- List of convexity topics
- Obtuse angle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.