|Look up convex or convexity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Convex, meaning "curving out" or "extending outward" (compare concave), may refer to:
- Convex set in mathematics
- Convex function in mathematics
- convex polygon a polygon in which no line segment between two points on the boundary ever goes outside the polygon.
- Convexity in economics
- Convexity (finance), second derivatives in financial modeling generally
- Bond convexity, a measure of the sensitivity of the duration of a bond to changes in interest rates
- Convex Computer, a company that produced a number of vector supercomputers
- Convex lens, in optics
- Non-convexity (economics), violations of the convexity assumptions of elementary economics
- Concave (disambiguation)
- List of convexity topics
- Obtuse angle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.