(Redirected from Convoy (movie))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up convoy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A convoy is a group of vehicles or ships traveling together for mutual support.
Convoy may also refer to:
- Convoy, County Donegal, a village in the Republic of Ireland
- Convoy, Ohio, a village in the United States
Film and television
- Convoy (1927 film), an American silent film starring Lowell Sherman
- Convoy (1940 film), a British film directed by Pen Tennyson
- Convoy (1978 film), a film by Sam Peckinpah and Kris Kristofferson, inspired by the C. W. McCall song of the same name
- Convoy (TV series), a 1965 television series starring John Gavin
- Convoy (band), a southern Californian rock music band
- "Convoy" (song), a 1975 trucker's song by C. W. McCall
- Convoy (Transformers), the Japanese equivalent for the rank Prime
- Convoy, a character from the Vigilante 8 video games
- LDV Convoy, a cargo/passenger van manufactured by LDV
- Lock convoy, a performance problem that can occur when using locks for concurrency control in a multithreaded application
- Convoy (company), a Seattle based trucking startup
- Convoy (video game), an indie video game
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.