From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up convoy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A convoy is a group of vehicles or ships traveling together for mutual support.
Convoy may also refer to:
- Convoy, County Donegal, a village in the Republic of Ireland
- Convoy, Ohio, a village in the United States
Art, entertainment, and media
- Convoy (Transformers), the Japanese equivalent for the rank Prime
- Convoy, a character from the Vigilante 8 video games
- Convoy (1927 film), 1927 American silent film starring Lowell Sherman
- Convoy (1940 film), a British film directed by Pen Tennyson
- Convoy (1978 film), a film by Sam Peckinpah and Kris Kristofferson, inspired by the C. W. McCall song of the same name
- Convoy (band), a southern Californian rock music band
- Convoy (TV series), a 1965 television series starring John Gavin
- LDV Convoy, a cargo/passenger van manufactured by LDV
- Lock convoy, a performance problem that can occur when using locks for concurrency control in a multithreaded application
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.