Convoy (video game)
|Release||April 21, 2015|
Convoy is an indie video game released on April 21, 2015 for Microsoft Windows and Mac. The game features pixel art graphics and roguelike squad based tactical combat. In Convoy, the player must scour the wastelands of a future planet in an defensively outfitted semi-trailer truck for parts to a crashed spaceship.
The game was part-funded through a Kickstarter campaign, raising €22,408 towards its development costs in November 2014. The game received a score of 72/100 on reviews aggregation website Metacritic, indicating mixed reviews. Alec Meer, in his review at Rock, Paper, Shotgun described it as an "FTL on wheels", but found the game too unforgiving and with fewer options for the player to recover from disadvantaged positions.
- Crecente, Brian (March 25, 2015). "Convoy, a wonderful mash-up of FTL and Mad Max, hits April 21, watch it in action". Polygon. Vox Media. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- Skyes, Tom (November 3, 2014). "FTL meets Mad Max in "tactical roguelike-like" Convoy". PC Gamer. Future plc. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- Convoy Games (2014-10-30). "Convoy - A tactical roguelike-like". Kickstarter. Retrieved 2017-05-21.
- "Convoy for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 2017-05-21.
- Alec Meer (2015-04-25). "Wot I Think: Convoy". Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved 2017-05-21.
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|