Conway Recording Studios
People and awards
Conway started in the early 1970s as a mastering studio. In 1976, the studio began recording albums, including projects by Elton John and Stevie Wonder. The complex has been rebuilt from the ground up by studio designer and architect Vincent Van Haaff.
Conway's studio perimeter includes a tropical garden area, located in a 54,000-square-foot (5,000 m2) gated complex. This feature makes it harder for paparazzi to photograph and enter the studio and parking area, improving the privacy of higher end artists and music professionals.
- Vincent Van Haaff Interview at Conway Recording Studios, part 3 Archived April 27, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Vincent Van Haaff Interview at Conway Recording Studios, part 4 Archived June 25, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Sound On Sound : Secrets of the Mix Engineers with Peter Mokran at Conway Recording Studios, Studio B
- "Revealed: The Top Recording Studios of 2017". Billboard. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- Britney Spears photographed entering the Conway perimeter Archived 2011-07-07 at the Wayback Machine
- Hollywood.tv - Britney Spears walks into Conway Studios
- Hollywood.tv - Britney Spears at Conway Studios