(Redirected from Coo)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up COO or coo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
COO may refer to:
- Country of origin
- Chief operating officer or chief operations officer, high-ranking corporate official
- Cell of origin (telecommunications)
- Certificate of origin, used in international trade
- Carboxylate, type of anion
- Cobalt(II) oxide, chemical with formula of CoO
- Concept of operations, used in Systems Engineering Management Process
- coo, the call of pigeons and doves
- Summer Days with Coo, a 2007 Japanese animated film
- Total cost of ownership (TCO)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title COO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.