Cook Islands Football Association
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Cook Islands Football Association is the governing body of football in Cook Islands.
The Association was founded in 1971.
The Associations headquarters and Academy were opened in 2004.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2014)|
- Lee Harmon 1997–
- The CIFA, as of 2004, produced two officials to officiate in FIFA final competitions: Michael Mouauri and Teariki Goodwin.
- With a population of 15,000, the CIFA is one of FIFA's smallest member associations in terms of population, but covers an area the approximate size of Western Europe.
- "About Cook Islands Football Association". CIFA. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- "Ref to officiate at Olympics". CIFA. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- . OFC http://www.oceaniafootball.com/ofc/MemberAssociations/MemberAssociations/tabid/187/MA/5dedf392-26ca-4754-912a-570f560ecf3a/MATitle/Cook%20Islands/Default.aspx. Retrieved 11 June 2014. Missing or empty
|This article about an association football-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cook Islands article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|