Cookie Cake Pie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main ingredients||Cookie dough, cake batter, pie crust, icing|
|Cookbook: Cookie Cake Pie Media: Cookie Cake Pie|
Cookie Cake Pie is a dessert that consists of a layer of cookie dough topped by a layer of cake batter baked in a single-shell pie crust and frosted. It has been described as "the Turducken of desserts".
- Carolyn Wyman (2013). The Great American Chocolate Chip Cookie Book: Scrumptious Recipes & Fabled History From Toll House to Cookie Cake Pie. The Countryman Press. p. 87. ISBN 9781581571622. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- Linda Falkenstein (12 October 2011). "Cookbook cues: "CakeSpy Presents Sweet Treats for a Sugar Filled Life" by Jessie Oleson". Red Card Media. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "Poor Taste Magazine".
- "Triple Threat: The Cookie Cake Pie".
- "Cookie Cake Pie".
- Flickr 3 April 2008
- Ensemble Magazine (in Dutch)
- Cakespy presents Sweet Treats for a Sugar Filled Life
|This dessert-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|