|Based in||Birmingham, Alabama|
Cooking Light is an American monthly food and lifestyle magazine founded in 1987 and owned by Meredith Corporation. Each month, the magazine includes approximately 100 original recipes as well as editorial content covering food trends, fitness tips, and other culinary and health-related news. The last published issue of Cooking Light was in December 2018.
- Katherine M. Eakin (1987–1993)
- Doug Crichton (1993–2001)
- Mary Kay Culpepper (2001–2009)
- Scott Mowbray (2009–2014)
- Hunter Lewis (2014-2018*)
- *December 2018 was the last published issue.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Audit Bureau of Circulations. June 30, 2011. Retrieved December 1, 2011.
- "Top 100 U.S. Magazines by Circulation" (PDF). PSA Research Center. Retrieved February 6, 2016.
- "Food Magazines". Book Market. Retrieved February 6, 2016.
|This article about a food, drink, or cooking oriented magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.