Cool Change (film)
|Directed by||George T. Miller|
|Produced by||Geoff Burrowes
|Written by||Patrick Edgeworth|
|Music by||Bruce Rowland|
|10 April 1986|
|Box office||A$60,868 (Australia)|
A park ranger is caught in a conflict between farmers and conservationists.
- Jon Blake as Steve
- Lisa Armytage as Joanna
- Deborra-Lee Furness as Lee
- David Bradshaw as James Hardwicke
- Alec Wilson as Bull Raddick
The film was shot on location in Mansfield and the Victorian Alps.
Cool Change grossed $60,868 at the box office in Australia, which is equivalent to $132,692 in 2009 dollars.
- "Production", Cinema Papers, March 1986 p62
- "Features Drama at former vice-regal residence Hello, hello: the real men drop in.". The Canberra Times (ACT : 1926 - 1995). ACT: National Library of Australia. 23 December 1985. p. 21. Retrieved 24 December 2015.
- David Stratton, The Avocado Plantation: Boom and Bust in the Australian Film Industry, Pan MacMillan, 1990 p224
- Greg Kerr, "Cool Change", Australian Film 1978-1992, Oxford Uni Press 1993 p187
- "Son of Snowy", Sydney Morning Herald 17 April 1986. accessed 10 May 2013
- Film Victoria - Australian Films at the Australian Box Office
- Cool Change at the Internet Movie Database
- Cool Change at Oz Movies
- Cool Change at TCMDB
- Cool Change at Screen Australia
|This article related to an Australian film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|