Cool Water (perfume)
Lost star Josh Holloway, Paul Walker and Scott Eastwood are notable actors who appeared in Cool Water promotional material, featuring in a number of television commercials and posters for Davidoff Cool Water in 2008.
The perfumer is Pierre Bourdon. Cool Water contains Mint, Sea Water, Rosemary as top notes, lavender, jasmine, geranium and naroli as heart notes, as well as oakmoss, musk and sandalwood as basenotes. The fragrance is considered to be inspired by Creed's Green Irish Tweed.
List of Product line
Davidoff has released numerous editions of the original Cool Water perfume:
- 2002: Cool Water Energizing Cologne (limited edition)
- 2004: Cool Water Frozen (limited edition)
- 2004: Cool Water Deep
- 2005: Cool Water Sea, Scents and Sun (limited edition)
- 2005: Cool Water Deep Sea, Scents and Sun (limited edition)
- 2006: Cool Water Summer Fizz (limited edition)
- 2006: Cool Water Game
- 2007: Cool Water Wave (limited edition) only available for women
- 2007: Cool Water Happy Summer (limited edition)
- 2007: Cool Water Game Happy Summer (limited edition)
- 2008: Cool Water Freeze Me (limited edition)
- 2009: Cool Water Cool Summer (limited edition)
- 2010: Cool Water Ice Fresh (limited edition)
- 2011: Cool Water Summer Dive (limited edition)
- 2012: Cool Water Pure Pacific (limited edition) 
- 2013: Cool Water Into the Ocean (limited edition) 
- 2014: Cool Water Coral Reef (limited edition) 
- 2014: Cool Water Night Dive 
- 2015: Cool Water Summer Seas (limited edition) 
- 2016: Cool Water Exotic Summer (limited edition) 
- Drier, Melissa se la come "Davidoff Reaches New Depths" WWD, 20 February 2004. Retrieved 22 March 2010
- "Lilly Gets A Splash Of Cool Water". The Internet Movie Database. 17 July 2008. Retrieved 29 September 2012.
-  retrieved 22 March 2010
- "Best Perfumes For Men: Top 5 Timeless Classics | Euromentravel.com". euromentravel.com. Retrieved 2016-01-22.
- "Cool Water Exotic Summer - Davidoff". Davidoff. Retrieved 2016-05-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Perfume.|
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|