From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Coolie (1983 film))
|Look up coolie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coolie is a historical term for indentured labourers and a contemporary racial slur.
Coolie may also refer to:
- Coolie (1983 Hindi film), an Indian Bollywood film
- Coolie (1983 Malayalam film), a 1983 Malayalam language film
- Coolie (1995 film), a Tamil film
- Coolie (2004 film), a Bengali action film
- Coolie (novel), a 1936 novel by Mulk Raj Anand
- Coolie (dog breed), an Australian dog breed
- Coolie No. 1 (1991 film), a Telugu film directed by K. Raghavendra Rao starring Venkatesh and Tabu
- Coolie No. 1 (1995 film), a Bollywood film directed by David Dhawan starring Karisma Kapoor and Govinda
- The Coolies, a 1980s American alternative rock band from Atlanta, Georgia
- Coulee, a deep steep-sided ravine formed by erosion
- Coulis, a type of puréed sauce
- Quli (disambiguation)
- Kuli (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coolie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.