(Redirected from Coolie (1983 film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coolie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coolie is a historical term for indentured labourers and a contemporary racial slur.
Coolie may also refer to:
- Coolie (dog breed), an Australian dog breed
- Coolie (1983 Hindi film), an Indian Bollywood film
- Coolie (1983 Malayalam film), a 1983 Malayalam language film
- Coolie (1995 film), a Tamil film
- Coolie (1997 film), a 1997 Bangladeshi Dhallywood action comedy film
- Coolie (2004 film), a Bengali action film
- Coolie (novel), a 1936 novel by Mulk Raj Anand
- The Coolies, a 1980s American alternative rock band from Atlanta, Georgia
- Coulee, a deep steep-sided ravine formed by erosion
- Coulis, a type of puréed sauce
- Kuli (disambiguation)
- Quli (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coolie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.