|Location||South East Queensland, Australia|
|Total height||64 metres (210 ft)|
|Number of drops||2|
Location and features
The Coomera Falls are situated within Lamington National Park, approximately 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) north of the Queensland/New South Wales border. Located to the west of the Border Track, the falls descend 64 metres (210 ft) into Coomera Gorge. Access is via graded walking tracks in Lamington National Park that commence from Binna Burra. Also located within close proximity to the falls are the Bahnamboola Falls and the Neerigomindalala Falls.
The Coomera Circuit, a 17.5-kilometre (10.9 mi) walking track within the national park that provides ideal viewing of the falls, was rated in 2010 by the Australian Geographic Outdoor magazine as the second best day walk in Australia.
- Lackner, Thomas (1989). Discovering Binna Burra on Foot. Envirobook. p. 37. ISBN 0-85881-088-3.
- "Coomera Falls (QLD)". Gazetteer of Australia online. Geoscience Australia, Australian Government.
- "Coomera Falls (entry 8181)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 20 May 2014.
- "18 of the best day walks in Australia". Outdoor. Australian Geographic. 2 September 2010. Archived from the original on 21 May 2014. Retrieved 20 May 2014.
- Lamington National Park map: Binna Burra section (PDF) (PDF map). Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service, Government of Queensland. February 2014.
|This waterfall-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|