|Predecessor||Estonian Credit Bank (established in 1992)|
|Margus Rink (CEO), Alo Ivask (Chairman)|
|Products||Retail banking, merchant banking, life insurance, pensions|
|Revenue||EUR 39,238 million (+26,2%) (2021)|
|EUR 13,46 million (+85,4%) (2021)|
|Owner||Coop Investeeringud OÜ (24,79%)|
Number of employees
|314 (30. September 2022)|
|Subsidiaries||Coop Liising AS|
Coop Finants AS
Coop Pank (earlier Eesti Krediidipank) is an Estonian bank, headquartered in Tallinn. The bank operates only in Estonia. The official name of the bank is Coop Pank AS. Coop Pank offers deposits, business and personal loans, leasing, bank cards, settlement services, card payment acceptance, factoring, private banking and insurance services. Bank has internet bank and mobile bank. The Bank has joined with the flash payment system R1 that is developed in Estonia by Eesti Pank, which gives customers the opportunity to make flash payments.
In February 2023 the bank had 15 offices and 12 bank points (Estonian: pangapunkt). The bank has no offices or bank points outside Estonia. The bank's customers can withdraw money and deposit it in nearly 330 stores across Estonia. The latter distinguishes the bank from other banks operating in Estonia.
In February 2023 the bank had 147,000 everyday banking customers. The bank has a market share of 5.5% in both the deposits and loans market in Estonia.
- "Take a look at what we used be like | Coop Pank". www.cooppank.ee. Retrieved 6 May 2020.
- "Coop Pank | Coop Pank". www.cooppank.ee. Retrieved 6 May 2020.
- "FOTOD | Pilk ajalukku: mida kujutas endast Coop panga eelkäija Krediidipank?". 2 October 2017.
- "Coop pank - kontorid". 2022-02-22.
- "Coop Pank 2022. aasta IV kvartali ja 12 kuu auditeerimata majandustulemused". 2023-02-09.
- "Coop Pank | Trading — Nasdaq Baltic". nasdaqbaltic.com. Retrieved 6 May 2020.
- "Turukapitalisatsioon". 2023-02-22.